End of Tenancy Cleaning
Best Oven Cleaning and End of Tenancy Cleaning in Birmingham
If any damage has been caused by you or incurred during your tenancy then make sure this is fixed or replaced before you move out.
Take precautions before leaving your rented property and book a professional end of tenancy cleaning service you can trust.
Why you should use professional cleaning services?
Professional cleaning stands for high-end equipment and detergents combined with thorough know-how. Atom Cleaners' end of tenancy cleaning ensures that the post-rental condition of the property meets your landlord's expectations:
- Professional and eco-friendly detergents provided by leading manufacturers.
- Specialized dip tanks to degrease and remove dirt from all removable parts of your oven.
- Skillful cleaners with more than 5 years of experience will guarantee a clean and shiny property that will impress the property owner.
- Non-time-limited service - The cleaners leave when the job's done. Usually from 3 to 5 hrs.
- All appliances are cleaned as part of your service.
- Key pick-up, upon request - to ensure more convenient access to the property.
- Regular quality inspections and reports.
- Property Antiviral Sanitisation to get rid of germs and viruses available upon request
We also offer check-in and check-out inventory reports, which are carried out by independent auditors.
Best Oven Cleaning and End of Tenancy Cleaning in Birmingham service comes with dedicated support and customer care. Book online via our handy online booking form or call for a professional void cleaning service at Atom Cleaners.
OUR END OF TENANCY CHECKLIST:
- Living room
- Fridge*: Remove all grime, mildew, and food splatters. Wipe the door handles, clean the rubber seal and the top of the fridge.
- Freezer*: Clean the inside and outside and wipe door handles.
- Dishwasher: Remove mildew, grime, and food deposits, check filters, clean the soap dispenser drawer.
- Washing machine: Wipe down inside and outside, check and clean the rubber seal, clean the dispenser drawer with detergent
- Microwave: Clean the inside and outside, rotating plate and handle
- Tumble Dryer: Clean dust and lint filters, check handles and rubber seal
- Professional Oven Cleaning (FREE): Clean and degrease oven, hob and grill, grill pan and oven racks, inner top of the oven. Wipe and clean the rubber seal.
- Toaster: Clean and remove any leftover crumbs, the outside and under the appliance beneath
- Clear inside and outside all cupboards and drawers. Cleaning the grime around the handles.
- Dust the rubbish bin – clean the top and beneath it.
- Scrub, descale, and wipe the sink. Clean and throw away any food debris, dirt, or around the sink drain.
- Clean and dry all the wall tiles and grout.
- Vacuum and mop the floors, polish the smooth surfaces
*NOTE: Fridges and freezers should be defrosted in advance.